- Flexible working hours
- Re-enter the workforce or retired professionals are welcome
- Answer phone inquiries, reply to text messages & emails, and provide general reception of clients at the office.
- Responsible for general office administration, such as filing, petty cash, reimbursement, donations receipts generation, booking or resources management, etc.
- Occasional outdoor assignments such as cheques bank-in, mailing, document collection, and delivery, etc
- Provide data entry, record keeping, and report generation of events and assistance in various organizational or marketing activities.
- Assist and support other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Competent office working skills and proficiency in MS Office tools.
- Excellent typing skills in English and Chinese.
- Pleasant personality, reliable, able to work independently and take responsibility for tasks.
- Flexible to work extra days/hours, occasionally Saturday and public holidays, but compensated accordingly with advanced notification.
- Able to communicate effectively with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Additional languages such as Putonghua are highly desirable.
Bookkeeper & Accountant (Part-time)
- Flexible working hours
- Solid experience in bookkeeping, accounting, or financial reporting
- Part-time, a second career, or retired professionals are welcome
- The individual will work closely with the organization's Board of Directors.
- Setting up entire books of account for the day-to-day operation of the organization manually.
- Bookkeeping and handling all accounting-related tasks, including banking matters, expense & payments, petty cash & reimbursement, donations recording, etc.
- Prepare regular financial reports and summarize accounting information for the Board of Directors, our service partners, banks, and local government authorities.
- Manage accounting books and filing of supporting documents. Liaise with the appointed auditor for the annual audit.
- Maintain good accounting practice. Develop systems for financial transactions; define bookkeeping policies and procedures; manage donors' restricted and unrestricted funds.
- Stay abreast of the latest accounting standards, IRD statutory compliance, taxation, payroll, MPF, insurance, etc.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as agreed upon between the parties.
- Relevant background or certification in bookkeeping, accounting, or finance.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in similar capacities.
- Self-starter and a team player; pro-active; willing to learn; good interpersonal skills
- Attention to details, able to work independently and take responsibility for tasks
- Flexible to work extra days/hours if necessary (compensated accordingly)
- Able to communicate effectively with individuals from diverse backgrounds. Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese (traditional or simplified) are essential.